WORKING FOR BEST
We want all of our academies to provide an outstanding education. BEST is designed to provide services and leadership which free individual academies to concentrate on children’s development and well-being through excellent learning and teaching.
We support each academy to deliver:
- Excellent teaching standards and methods which allow our children to learn effectively
- A modern and vibrant curriculum which prepares our children to lead successful lives
- Support that overcomes any barriers to learning
- The excellent learning environments that our children deserve
- Extra-curricular opportunities that develop our children into well-rounded individuals
We offer all our employees an excellent working environment, opportunities for development and training and a comprehensive range of staff benefits. The development of all our staff is a priority and links to the Appraisal process. Training and development opportunities are provided by a whole range of local providers, including degree and Masters programmes offered by the University of Cambridge.